Monday, July 28, 2014

The Dudley's | Family

The fourth of July weekend is one of the best weekends to hang out in Canadian. To add to the regular parade, rodeo, good food and concerts I got to do my second shoot of this lovely family. 

Having the Dudley's in my life screams God's faithfulness and sovereignty to me. I didn't think twice after being offered a scholarship to run at West Texas A&M before accepting. I sure as heck didn't think "which university will push me more towards the Lord", but God knew when he placed me on Coach Dudley's team. Coach leads and pours into her team in a way I never saw anyone talk and be Jesus outside of the church. She does the same within her beautiful family. Without this woman and this family I wouldn't know the Lord like I do now. It is an honor to call my Coach my friend. 

Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment